Wednesday, May 11, 2005

First Post.

My name is Robby and this is my blog.

I hope it helps you know me and not think I am a dog.

A poem to be this may be, a poet I am is not what i see.

A creative process is a difficult thing, Oh dear. I am now perspiring.

A Lady of Fire is the one with fault, for inspiring this blog to be wrought.

The torture of this is almost done, I hope it has not forced you to run.

The conclusion is soon to come, because I dont wonder that Earth is not where I hail from.

Dedicated to LucyLadyFireDance for making me a blogger.

OK OK. STOP LAUGHING. The poem is over. Sheesh you dont have to rub it in how bad it was.
Anyways this is my blog and hope it brings you some entertainment or at least makes you laugh at my delusions and fantasies knocking around in my head but dont steal any of my ideas or I will sue ya. This ideas are my own and I dont care for someone making money over my lost brain cells. I look forward to seeing if anyone will actually read this and hearing what yall think. Have a great day everyone.

No comments: